RE: [Fwd: Re: [RMONMIB] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-pdu-08.txt]

Mike,

I believe the raqmon issue was clarified, and I am happy.

I still have a feeling the 2578 language is not crystal clear.

>  In the event that all of a conceptual
> > >    row's columnar objects are also specified in its INDEX
> clause, then
> > >    one of them must be accessible, i.e., have a
> MAX-ACCESS clause of
> > >    "read-only".

> No.  'read-only' is NOT an example, but the situation outlined in
> RFC 2578 Section 7.7 is when ALL of a conceptual row's columnar
> objects are also specified its INDEX clause.

Can you clarify why making one of the objects in the case described in 2578 accessible by having a MAX-ACCESS clause of 'accessible-for-notify' is not enough?

This would be the difference between i.e and e.g.

Regards,

Dan