RE: comment on draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-03.txt (fwd)

Mmmm... good question.

In my view, when a base table T is AUGMENTED with tanle T1, then that means
that when a row gets created in table T1, then automagically a row in
table T must be created.

But I am not sure that the reverse is true, is it? The agent might not (yet)
have implemented table T1.

Besides, we now have MIB modules that make it compliant to not support
a createAndWait, and if the table is AUGMENTED with a large set of objects
then the createAndGo may not work (packet size) ...

So I am not sure..... If the AUGEMENTED table does not have a RowStatus,
then what do we expect people to do to create an entry?

Other people had pointed out to me, that if the base row has a StorageType, then
the AUGMENTED row does not need one, because it would inherit the StorageType
of the base row. That I think makes sense.

Bert