Re: Proposed "Last Call" version of draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-gui delines [ Corrected, for the 2nd time ]

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 05:07:59PM +0100, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:

[...]

> Maybe I do not understand why we have this discussion.

There were actually two issues - whether to put something into the
draft and if so what to put there. My concern was only that if we
put something there, it better not be creating further special
cases.

Regarding the more fundamental question: I am fine to not add
something to the guidelines and just leave the SHOULD in place.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany