Removing redundancy (was: Demoting rfc2223bis to an informative reference)

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Randy Presuhn wrote:
> [...]

And I answer with the time-honored response of the poor frazzled
document editor who wants nothing more than to get this thing done:
Please Send Text!  :-)

Seriously, I looked over Section 3 and (with the arguable exception
of Section 3.8) I did not see that much redundant stuff there.  It
is true that most of the document sections discussed there appear in
all IETF documents, but the bulk of the text is devoted to content
guidelines that apply specifically to MIB modules.

The same cannot be said for the checklist in Appendix A.  That
definitely is redundant.  It is descended from a distillation of
that rules that I made for my own use many years ago.  I found it
handy then to have all that stuff collected in one place, and I
still do.  But if there is consensus to remove it, I am more than
happy to do so.  I can always keep a private copy for my own use :)

//cmh