RE: [Fwd: Re: [RMONMIB] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-pdu- 08.txt]

Some of you have raised issues/concerns w.r.t. the
raqmon-pdu document beyond the issue of the Erratum in
RFC2578 (that is to change ".i.e.' into "e.g.").

I don't think that the raqmon-pdu document is impacted
at all by that Erratum discussion. All INDEX columns
there are not-accessible. So that discussion does not need
to go to the rmonmib wg mailing list.

But other concerns that have been raised/hinted-at need to
be posted to the rmonmib wg mailing list if they need to be
taken into account, so that all WG members can see/read the
issues and chime in if the want to.

Bert