Re: [Fwd: Re: [RMONMIB] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-pdu- 08.txt]

Hi -

This is where my recollection of events differs from yours.
I recall no discussion that the use of accessible-for-notify
should be limited to those two OBJECT-TYPEs, and I
*do* recall discussion of other cases where it could be
useful.

Randy