From: Winston_Bumpus@Dell.com [mailto:Winston_Bumpus@Dell.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 17:43
To: Winston_Bumpus@Dell.com; hiro.kishimoto@jp.fujitsu.com; plh@w3.org;
patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org; bwijnen@lucent.com;
d.snelling@fle.fujitsu.com; adams_wayne@emc.com; kreger@us.ibm.com;
mark.linesch@hp.com; catlett@mcs.anl.gov; jamie.clark@oasis-open.org;
MWDN@us.fujitsu.com; foster@mcs.anl.gov; Todd.Guay@oracle.com;
andreaw@cisco.com; mark.carlson@sun.com; Vincent.Franceschini@hds.com
Cc: steve@w3.org; djsidor@nortelnetworks.com; tonyr@tmforum.org;
grimshaw@virginia.edu
Subject: Joint SDO Landscape Information Collection

All,

Attached please find a draft of the landscape information collection
form. Thanks to Jamie Clark for his efforts in working with me on coming
up with this draft.

Our hope is to allow folks time to attempt to populate this information
so that we can test this approach of integrating information on the
current landscape of pertinent management standards activities.

Please feel free to send you comments on this approach to Jamie or
myself. We will discuss it further on next Monday's (Feb 7th) call.

Regards,
Winston Bumpus