RE: 2nd draft of proposed "Last Call" version of draft-ietf-ops-m ib-review-guidelines

On page 23, we now have:

   Note that RFC 2578 Section 7.8 requires that the lifetime of an
   instance of a conceptual row that AUGMENTS a base row must be the
   same as the corresponding instance of the base row.  It follows that
   there is no need for a RowStatus or StorageType column in an
   augmenting row if one is already present in the base row.

Does that mean it is not allowed to have s RowStatus or StorageType?
I think such is allowed, NO? And if so, we may want to make that
clear so that nobody interprets this incorrectly.

Further we list on page 34:
   TDomain                     OBJECT IDENTIFIER
   TAddress                    OCTET STRING (SIZE (1..255))
and on page 35:
   TransportDomain             OBJECT IDENTIFIER
   TransportAddressType        enumerated INTEGER
   TransportAddress            OCTET STRING (SIZE (0..255))

And I wonder if we would want to RECOMMEND/advise that in new MIB
module people use the latter 3 instead of the first 2.

I am checking with GenArea AD if we can actually reference RFC3907/8
in an I-D that goes to IETF Last Call while those RFCs do not yet
exist in final/published form.

Other then the above, I think this doc is ready to be posted
and then I can issue a 4 week IETF Last Call for publication as BCP.

Bert