RE: Volunteer for RADIUS MIB documents - MIB Doctor Review

Hi,

I have not volunteered to review the documents because I provided
advice regarding their design.

I think it important to understand that I recommended the AUGMENTS
approach (if there is a one-to-one correspondence in the rows). I'll
forward my recommendations/comments in a separate email.

I'm open to recommendations for different approaches and corrections
to my analysis.

David Harrington
dbharrington@comcast.net