FW: Initial review of draft-nelson-rfc2618bis-00.txt

Hi,

Here is the advice I gave to David Nelson about the design of the
RADEXT MIB modules.
I haven't reviewed the current documents to see how they have been
done.
Feel free to correct my recommendation and to make alternative
recommendations.

David Harrington
dbharrington@comcast.net