From: Nelson, David [mailto:dnelson@enterasys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 00:14
To: Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
Cc: Bernard Aboba
Subject: MIB Doctor Review

Bert,

I would like to request formal MIB Doctor review of the following proposed RADEXT MIBs, intended to update their counterparts by adding objects for IPv6 address format compliance.  Bernard and I thought we could advance these to WG documents and then to WG Last Call fairly quickly, and the material is very straightforward.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2618bis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2619bis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2620bis-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2621bis-00.txt