RE: MODULE-IDENTITY assignemnts

I can do either of the 3 suggestions made by Mike.
But I would be reluctant to go tell RFC-Ed to go
back and update all current references. If we want that,
thne somone from our MIB doctor team should volunteer to
collect the info and hand it to IANA.

Other opinions or preferences for one of the 3 suggestions
by Mike? A "I don't care" is also useful to hear.

Bert