Re: MODULE-IDENTITY assignemnts

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 01:39:54PM +0200, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:

> I would have no problem with any of the following policies,
> as long as there is consistent application:
>
> - list only the original document for which the registry
>   entry was created
>
> - list only the latest version of the relevat spec
>
> - list the original document and all of its updates

My understanding is that IANA so far has just listed the RFC that
caused the first allocation. I don't think this is broken (since you
can follow the chain of RFC updates change easily in the RFC index
file) and hence I suggest "no change" here (option #1 above).

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany