Re: FW: [mpls] Last Call: 'Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label -Controlled ATM and Frame-Relay Management Interface Definition' to Proposed Standard

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:
> GEN-ART (The General Area - Area Review Team) has started to
> review documents at IETF Last Call time.
>
> If we have a volunteer for this one, we can try to do the same?

One question:  hasn't this document been given a MIB Doctor review
before going to IETF Last Call?  I thought that was the policy for
all MIB documents.  Why would it be necessary to do that again at
last call time?

Mike