RE: FW: [mpls] Last Call: 'Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) L abel -Controlled ATM and Frame-Relay Management Interface Definition' to Proposed Standard

Yes I did a quick check.

I had some nits, but I did not find it blocking enough for
IETF Last Call. And with this author, it might be good to
have someone else look at it too.

Bert