RE: FW: [mpls] Last Call: 'Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) L abel -Controlled ATM and Frame-Relay Management Interface Definition' to Proposed Standard

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:
> Yes I did a quick check.
>
> I had some nits, but I did not find it blocking enough for
> IETF Last Call. And with this author, it might be good to
> have someone else look at it too.

OK, I understand.  I did notice the author's name and agree that you
have reason to be concerned if there has only been a quick check.
If I could spare the time I would jump in.  Unfortunately I'm up to
my ears in day job stuff ... old excuse, sorry.

//cmh