RE: Status of draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-04.txt

Delays are too long indeed.
ANd I do not yet see a clear sign that they will
shorten. We can just hope and if anyone has suggestions
on how it might be done faster, I suggest you send them
in (iesg or iab, or direct to rfc-editor, or to ietf list)

Bert