RE: Generic TC Module

Thanks for the further comments.

Anyone interested to do a quick Integer based set of
TCs?

W.r.t.

> What scares me a bit is the idea of a not well scoped IANA TC module
> with some ad-hoc maintenance procedures.

I did not mean they should be ad-hoc. I meant that we would do one
RFC that defines a few easy TCs (like the integert TCs discussed
sofar) and that also has a good writeup of a set of procedures
how we evaluate and get consensus on new TCs that should be added
and that we instruct IANA to follow that process before adding
any new TC(s). As I said before, this could be a BCP.

Sorry if I was not clear on that.

Bert