Re: MIB review of <draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-05.txt>

HI,

I noticed in the current version of the MIB review guidelines
that it says that you can specify for the default value of
an enum either a number or the name of a enum value.

This was a surprise to me, and I can see advantages to
doing this. But it seems like a change. So the message
below is because SMICng does not support this.

By the way, I've been thinking for a while that I should
create a new open source version of SMICng removing some
of the limitations and incorporating some of the features
of smilint. But I do need a sponsor for the work or
"a few graduate students". If anyone has such resources
and interest, please contact me privately.