Re: MIB review of <draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-05.txt>

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:

Thanks for the review Glenn Waters.

Author (teh other Glenn) and RFC-Editor, we hope
this helps to improve the quality of the document.

Sorry for the late query, but please remind me why this MIB is important enough to use MIB Doctor, IESG, and RFC Editor time, but not important enough to be the product of any WG?

IMO, these precious resources should be used for standard MIBs instead.

Bert

Andy