Re: MIB review of <draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-05.txt>

  *> >
  *>
  *> Sorry for the late query, but please remind me why this MIB is
  *> important enough to use MIB Doctor, IESG, and RFC Editor
  *> time, but not important enough to be the product of any WG?
  *>
  *> IMO, these precious resources should be used for standard MIBs instead.
  *>

I do not believe that IETF process, which is driven almost entirely by
the interests of individual IETF memberts, has "importance" as a
criterion for chartering a working group.

Bob Braden