RE: Draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-09.txt

Dave,

I see that this week you took some initiative to review the
GMPLS MIB documents.

What a pitty that you did not first check with me, because I
had Joan reviewing them (and depending how this was gonna work
out for her and us, she may become a team member of the MIB
doctors). So now we have 2 reviews. Not bad in iteself, but
a bit of a duplication, and that while I have many other MIBs for
review. Why did you not react to my repeated "plea for reviews
during the last 2 months"? Why did you not let me know
before you started, so I could have told you work was being done?

The reason I keep asking on the mreview list is to try and co-ordinate
and to try and avoid duplication.

Oh well...

Nevertheless, the reviews are always helpful.

Joan, pls continue submitting your review to the authors and the
WG.

Bert