RE: Draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-09.txt

Thanks for explaining Dave.
I am not mad or angry (as it may have looked like
after re-reading my own message). More eyes are always
good, and I believe I have seen that you and Loan have
found different things to check and verify. So that is goodness.

The only bad part is is that we should try to co-ordinate better
so that we can get all MIB documents reviewed appropriately.

And pls do not trow away the notes about the 3rd module.
Either send them directly or coordinate with Joan. Either way is
fine by me.

Thanks all!

Bert