new MIB Doctor

MIB doctors,

I'd like to welcome Joan Cucchiara (jcucchiara@mindspring.com)
to the MIB Doctor team. She is currently doing MIB Doctor
review for the 3 GMPLS MIB documents. In fact, I think she is
ready to post her review to the ccamp mailing list.

Thanks for joining and volunteering Joan.

When reviewing MIB documents, you can freely use this mailing
list to check with other MIB doctors if you have questions
or are in doubt on how to comment on certain MIB modules/docs.
By helping each other, we can best try to do the reviews in
a was which is as consistent as possible. There will always
be differences, after all, we're all humans (or so I still
believe).

Bert