RE: 484 octet limit (was: [802.1] MSTP MIB - mstpMapTable)

> Hi -

I agree with Randy, let us NOT recall the document from the
RFC-Editor queue. If we need to do a revision, we can always do so
later. I see that David Perkins added another set of possible
review guidelines. They (if we get consensus on them) could be
part of a future revision of the RFC-to-be as well. We know
from experience that it takes us a long time to agree on
certain guidelines, so let us work on that first before
even talking about an update.

Bert