Re: 484 octet limit (was: [802.1] MSTP MIB - mstpMapTable)

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 09:42:46PM -0700, Randy Presuhn wrote:

> No.  We'll always be accumulating wisdom about how to review MIBs.
> Let's save this one, if we get agreement on it, for inclusion in a future
> update.  It has already taken too long to get this document published.

I agree. And due to time it takes to publish, we might want to start a
new working document once the RFC is out so that we keep the changes
in one place and evolve the document while using it. (Of course, the
assumption here is that the editor who has done a great job to get
this document put together is willing to continue doing a good job
here.)

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany