RE: MIB OID assignement

I agree with Mike. There seems to be a rule of thumb here about
documents defining MIB modules that seems rather trivial and there
should be some good arguments not to follow it:

- if the MIB module is aimed to be rooted under mib-2 or transmission
for the older ones, the document should be Proposed or other standards
track
- if the MIB module is aimed to be rooted under experimental, that the
document should be Experimental
- if the MIB module belongs to some other organization OID space, it
should go Informational

Regards,

Dan