Re: Documents on Agenda for December 15, 2005 Telechat

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, David Kessens wrote:
> Please see below for agenda of next telechat.
>
> As always, Bert is interested in reviews and comments, especially
> regarding SNMP issues. He will be back from vacation before the
> telechat so he will handle your comments and feedback.
>   o draft-ietf-newtrk-decruft-experiment-02.txt
>     Getting rid of the cruft: an experiment to identify obsolete
>     standards document[s] (Informational) - 3 of 6
>     Token: Brian Carpenter

I reviewed the MIB-related recommendations in this document and find
no fault with them.  I forwarded the MIB-related recommendations to
ietfmibs@ops.ietf.org list and also pointed out some specific ones
to relevant WGs (Bridge, RMON) and (for the SNA-related ones) to the
document author.  So I think we've gone out of our way to make sure
that the recommendations have had adequate public exposure.

//cmh