Re: RMON document advancement

David Kessens wrote:

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 10:43:03AM -0800, C. M. Heard wrote:
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Andy Bierman wrote:
Andy> [T]here are basically 2 choices:
Andy>   1) silent option: don't ask, don't advance
Andy> 2) nuclear option: document all the ways multi-phase MIB Andy> standards level has hampered, influenced, and even
Andy>      damaged IETF NM standards quality
Andy> Andy> I refuse to be the only author on the nuclear option draft.
Andy> It might set into motion a series of events I don't have
Andy> enough time for.