Re: initial issues

Ohta,

Yes, thank you, I now have several copies of this draft from every previous
time you have insisted it is the only possible solution to the problem.  I
am sorry you do not see the value of clearly documenting the problem, as
there are those who share neither my views nor your views.  I'm sorry you
feel it is not constructive to re-evaluate assumptions made in a previous
design.  However, the fact remains that multi6 has a purpose and that
purpose is to define and attempt to solve multihoming, specifically for v6.

Whatever my own preferences, I am quite willing to listen to and even have
my views changed by the perspectives presented by others.  I believe your
perspective has been made clear.  If you wish to continue to insist on
your way or no way, I encourage you to take it to another list.

Ben