Re: initial issues

Eliot,
	I agree on all counts.  What we are hoping for is a taxonomy and
requirements document.  Can you offer a few examples of how you see
multihoming being defined?

I recall:

	1) The most common, large-scale meaning of an AS attached to
           multiple other ASes.

	2) Any network element (including a single host) attached to
           multiple other network elements.  Christian raised this in
           the context of mobility, I believe.

What else do people see now or envision for the future, regardless of
the solution?

Ben