Re: *LA questions [was Re: initial issues]

> Randy, since I haven't seen any discussion of this on the ipngwg list

sorry.  due to load, i have not been reading it for a while.

> 1. Are you asserting that concept of a site is dead? If not, then SLA
> and /48 is definitely not dead. (If yes, then we have a big problem
> but I won't argue it here and now.)

nope.  no the concept of a site is fine.  there are folk with qualms about
/48.  i suspect that the current discussion/direction may help resolve that.

> 2. Are you asserting that concept of a hierarchy of providers is dead?

putting it in the architecture is useless as this is lawyer bait.

randy