Re: charter

>> (i.e., there are no issues with legacy allocations as in IPv4).
> Is this true now?  Is it likely to remain true for a long time?

i suspect that you may be alluding my suspicion that
  o we keep talking about this being restricted to fp=001 and that we
    can do something different later in fp!=001
  o so we possibly are, in a sense, proposing to create the v6 swamp now

while this may be true
  o thomas's wording is using the present tense.  and we won't realize
    that we have made a v6 swamp until later :-)
  o it is not yet clear that we are making a new swamp.
  o there may be a lot of voters in that florida swamp, and my name
    is bush.  :-)

so, while your comment does tickle a suspicion in me, so far i am not
convinced it is more than a nit.

randy