Re: charter

Sean,

I don't want the group to focus on portability.  And I can accept Thomas's
statement clearer heads will prevail.  If IPv4 is in the way, then let's
move forward with solutions that use facilities within IPv6.  And until
there are competing mechanisms we don't have to debate the point beyond
this.

Maybe what I'm concerned about is word smithing.  And I'll back off as long
as nobody hammers discussion later on mechanisms that are IP version
independent.