Re: Network layer reqt? [was Re: Transport level multihoming]

Greg;

You still are not saying reconnection is good enough.

So, let's have an extended multihomed TCP interoperable with current
TCP. It's just a SYN option.

Let end systems choose which TCP to use.

There is no need for reconnection.

							Masataka Ohta