Re: Requirements [was Re: Transport level multihoming]

> If multhoming at
> the transport layer can be made to work well, it would seem to hold some
> potential as a solution. Can transport-layer multihoming solve all of the
> requirements so far listed in the multi6 draft? I dunno - an analsys of
> that might be interesting...

I would too like to see a concrete proposal on transport level multihoming.

One of the issue that is likely to crop up during the review of such
a proposal is the ability of the routing system detect failures by
neighbors exchaning (local) hellos compared to a (naive) transport
level multihoming where each "connection" might end up doing end-end
hellos to verify that the current peer address for the connection is
still reachable.

  Erik