Re: Backwards compatability with existing IPv6

>>as in Japan IPv4 address shortage situation is very severe
>        This is not consistent with information from APNIC.
>I believe it was intended as humour, but noted explicitly
>for those who might have missed the humour component...

	sorry for going off topic.  part humor, part truth.
	many of the CATV/DSL providers are passing private addresses to
	downstream customers (so many customers are running two-level NATs).
	do you think it okay?  from my point of view it is just pity.

itojun