administrivia (on avoiding injury)

Hi All -

  I think that it is best for all of us to bear in mind one of the
better IETF aphorisms: "be liberal in what you accept, and conservative
in what you send", when sending email here.

  Hopefully everyone on the multi6 list is well aware that there
are strong differences of opinion about the IPv6 architecture, and
thus nobody really should feel obliged to point out that ANY opinion
here is unlikely to be shared universally among all the list members.
Likewise, everyone should be aware that it is easier to read harshness
into email than in many other forms of communication, so please write
in as gentle and professional a tone as you possibly can, and read
with as generous an opinion of the writer as can be managed.

  It's difficult, but it can be done.

  Meanwhile, there are now two drafts before the mailing list, and
I would like to urge people to focus on either making substantive
comments about the CONTENT of the drafts, or on posting one or more
other drafts.   Overlapping or contrary opinions are perhaps best
addressed through the latter approach (i.e., if you don't like these
drafts, write your own, please).

  As is heard from time to time: send code.  Although I guess the
current popular opinion is send pointers to code. :-)

	Sean.  (your co-chair)