Re: administrivia (on avoiding injury)

this is not hard to do and does not wack the stack that bad at all on a
host.  also it can be done without touching the APIs at all.  So just
state the req and what is to be done and what the outcome will be.  Us
implementors will make it happen.  Is my input.

I think we all would rather do it right than hack up another translation
into the Internet IMO.

I could make it transparent to users who have ported to IPv6 too.

/jim