Re: administrivia (on avoiding injury)

Before you implement, please answer these three questions:

| > Personally, I think it's reasonable to require a host change to switch to
| > another prefix when there is link failure.

                World----ISPZ
                  |       |
                ISPA     ISPB
                    \   /
                    site

                    host

How does host detect a link failure between ISPB and ISPZ?
How does host detect a link failure between ISPZ and World?
When host detects either of these failures, how does it adapt
such that there is no lost connectivity to what can still be
reached through site's _still operating_ connection to ISPB?

	Sean.