Re: administrivia (on avoiding injury)

 In your previous mail you wrote:

     I keep wondering if mobileip can someone help for that situation.

=> yes but:
 - there are some cases where mobile IP doesn't work (the subset of
   mobile IP which is used has no fallback mechanism, ie. it doesn't
   support cases similar to the mobile-mobile case)
 - security is still a problem (:-)
Look at draft-ietf-ipngwg-multi-isp-00.txt, if you cannot get it
I can send a copy to you (I'll republish it when mobile IPv6 will be
a RFC).

     I imagine that I am not the first to think about this!

=> yes... The idea comes from the first informal meeting about
IPv6 multihoming (40th IETF, Washington DC, December 1997).

Thanks

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr

PS: basically the binding mechanism can keep connections after a link
failure. This is an answer to a rather strong requirement...