RE: administrivia (on avoiding injury)

Nigel,

I knew that but was trying to provide same ability to end node
implementations without them having to run routing protocols on their end
nodes. I don't think phones and other IPv6 small devices should have to
run BGP et al to learn of link failures.  All IPv6 nodes MUST support ND
and why I took that path as a brainstorm idea and its pretty lightweight
and fast.

/jim