Re: administrivia (on avoiding injury)

> There is no way to kill an address now in IPv6 ND with validlife ==
> 0 as rtr unless you ignore the addrconf spec language.

I would say rather that there is no way to immediately expire a
prefix in the hosts unless *the hosts* ignore the addrconf spec's
anti-DOS rules.  But you can keep advertising a, say, 10 minute
lifetime and eventually hosts will get their own lifetimes for that
prefix down to that value.  I don't see how this may be part of a
multi6 solution so perhaps we should drop the thread.  (Or at least
set its preferred lifetime to two hours.)