Re: administrivia (on avoiding injury)

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   > There is no way to kill an address now in IPv6 ND with validlife ==
   > 0 as rtr unless you ignore the addrconf spec language.

   I would say rather that there is no way to immediately expire a
   prefix in the hosts unless *the hosts* ignore the addrconf spec's
   anti-DOS rules.

=> anti-DOS rules are for valid lifetime only (because some implementations
kill connections using an invalided source address).

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr

PS: multi6 source trick uses immediate deprecation.