Re: requirements draft revision

You mean administrative domain.  We call them networks, but you can call
it an administrative domain.  That means a portion of a network controlled
by the same body.

Mind you, everyone will just say, "Oh, you mean a network."  I find it
amusing that you're trying very hard to define something while avoiding
defining it as what it is.  It's like trying to describe a McIntosh apple
while avoiding calling in an apple entirely, and avoiding any correlation
to an apple.

-Taz

--
        "Be liberal in what you accept,