WG Docs & Call for Agenda Items

Multi6 has been assigned a 1-hour slot in London, tentatively
scheduled for the first Tuesday afternoon slot. If you wish to have
some agenda time, please let Sean and I know.

We have two WG documents that will likely see some discussion:

   draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-01.txt
   draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-00.txt

There has been quite a lot of discussion on the requirements document,
I'll leave it to the authors to summarize the next steps/open issues.

The second document has seen only a bit of discussion. Does that mean
everyone thinks its already fine and dandy? Either way, I'm sure the
authors would welcome additional feedback.

Thomas (as multi6 co-chair)