RE: Transport level multihoming

The problem with application methods is that they're prone to application
coding errors.  There's already a big hit ofr app developers to convert to IPv6
anyway.  Making it even harder can be seen to be counterproductive.

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd