RE: Transport level multihoming

But don't forget the run up to the moon took 10+ years of work - at stake
wasn't just the man's life, but rather the national pride of USA.  This is kind
of the same, a lot of poeple have invested blood, sweat & tears into IPv6 and
don't want it to fall on its head.  On the other hand they don't want to see it
still born because of delays in getting key components together.

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd