note from the iesg plenary

it was noted that there has been little attention payed in the ietf
to scoped addresses of various types in the ipv6 standard (e.g., link
or anycast addresses).

for our wg (from me, not from the floor): can these different address
varities, when a host uses them, be considered as a form of multiple-address
multihoming?    likewise, those approaches which change the routing system
in some fashion: how can/do they deal with such addressing types?

	Sean.

ps - several questions are coming up and unfortunately i am too slow a typist:
how does one choose and forward addresses for anycast objects, how does
one deal with sites which are not convex, how does one scope addresses
beyond a site boundary.  there were others.  if someone can identify
the questioner from the floor, i would like to invite her to ask the
same questions here.   as noted, with my other hat, irtf-rr is a reasonable
place to ask (not necessarily ipv6-specific) similar questions, but
note well that the irtf is *NOT* the ietf, whereas this is.