Re: Fwd: Re: note from the iesg plenary

> So, I am partly at fault for not getting that text into the architecture
> draft.  My working definition for a convex site is that for any two
> points within the site, the shortest path between the points never
> leaves the site.

Brian,

I can see odd cases where using global addresses the traffic would
indeed leave the site, whereas using site-local address it might not.
So shouldn't the definition be related to the addresses used?

Or is there a concern related to a global destination (routed on
a path that goes outside) and a site-local source, which would cause the
packet to be dropped at the border?

  Erik